Data Quality Analyst – Bristol
Data Quality Analyst | Bristol | £30,000 – £35,000 per year
Master Data Analyst – (12-month Fixed Term Contract)
KDR is working with a world-class organisation who are looking for an Analyst to specifically work in improving Master Data Management processes within the Finance team. This team will play a vital role in supporting the Finance team and other champions working alongside you.
If you are creative, collaborative and passionate about what you do, this company will be an interesting one to work for.
- You need to be able to work collaboratively with individuals and teams both cross-functionally and geographically
- You will be required to “champion” this area of the business and ensure that other employees are adhering to the MDM processes
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- You will be able to define “best practise” and educate the business on implementing the new processes
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software, including, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Understanding of MDM or SAP
- You will have excellent business facing skills / the ability to work with people in different areas of the business
- Data Entry, Data Quality, Data Mapping, New Rules & more…
In return, you will receive
- £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary (fixed-term contract with high potential to move to a permanent position)
- 27 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Sports centre
Apply online today!