Data Governance Consultant – Brussels, Belgium
Implementing business glossaries, Data Governance or Master Data Management solutions comes as no stranger to you. In this technical and very, hands on Data Governance Consultant role reporting to the Director of Professional Services, you’ll be developing projects from conception through to completion, leading workshops and requirements gathering activities for senior stakeholders in Fortune 500 companies whilst providing recommendations and best practices for organisational change management.
Working for this disruptive technology vendor, you’ll:
- Be championing our client’s products. You’ll be the go-to-person, leading workshops for their customers and explaining the capabilities of these products whilst sharing best practice with regards to product implementation
- Share the benefits and value that data governance can bring to an organisation.
- Collaborate and share best practices of Data Governance user cases, such as big data, data lakes, operational efficiency, GDPR, Master Data, BCBS239, Solvency2, etc.
- Guide clients on their recommended implementation path for Data Governance ensuring this is successfully rolled out within their organisation
- Setting up our client’s products, including configuration through the User Interface, building workflows and integrations with various systems
- Travel internationally occasionally
You have experience in…
- Experience with Data Governance, MDM, or Data Quality software
- Implementation experience of business glossaries, data dictionaries, data quality solutions, big data catalogues, lineage, metadata management, business process workflows
- Used to working in fast-paced organisations
- Java/restful APIs
This isn’t the role for you if…
- You don’t like the idea of working in a laid-back, fun, collaborative environment
- You’re shy to show your personality. This company are energetic and passionate about what they do; we need strong characters and big personalities!
What you’ll get in return:
- Endless learning opportunities with access to the best Data Analysis tools on the market.
- Flexible working hours with an accessible office
- A truly collaborative environment, where you’ll up-skill and learn from your colleagues
- Access to top-tier stakeholders, in an autonomous role where you can influence decision-making
- Budget to attend industry conferences & workshops (more learning!)
- Competitive basic salary + market leading benefits package
To be considered, hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go through your experience and discuss the opportunity & client in more detail with you.
Job Title: Data Governance Consultant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: €90,000 – €100,000 per year