Would you like the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company on a journey committed to transforming their data asset?
An opportunity with an international, retail organisation in Central London going from strength to strength and looking for a Data Engineer to help them transition to a new, enterprise-wide Big Data platform.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic position to develop a brand-new Big Data platform and take the organisation to the next level.
- Personal recognition within a company that invests in its employees, providing endless professional development opportunities and annual pay rises.
- Exposure to and training on a range of Big Data technologies including: AWS, Snowflake, Python, Kafka, Spark, Python.
What you will be doing:
- Designing highly effective applications to perform complex processing of large amounts of data in a new cloud-based system.
- Building real-time data processing applications to enable value from analytics models
- Engaging with data warehouse developers, dev ops engineers and product managers
- Applying good software development practices at all times and following Agile Methodologies.
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Data Engineer ideally cloud data warehousing experience: AWS Redshift, Snowflake or GCP
- Experience designing, building and managing applications to process large amounts of data.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following technologies: Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Python.
- Development of different ETL processes to load data from different data sources to the DWH
- Expert knowledge of SQL language
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics recruiters, so if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now that’s fine, you can send us what you have via or call me on 01565 651 429. Or find me on LinkedIn, always happy to connect.
Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £55,000 – £80,000 per annum