Would you be interested in working on a 2-billion-pound project?
How would you like to be involved in a team building an electric vehicle?
Then this is the right role for you.
As the Data Architect you will be working with a well-known Technology company who are looking for talented individuals to join a team that is already 400 strong from top engineers to automotive industry experts.
As the Data Architect, you will be accountable for:
- Engaging with business teams to understand in detail their specific needs; Solve the challenge of integrating disparate sources of enterprise data and information to model and visualise their businesses and derive insight
- Developing solutions and processes to deliver the right level of data quality
- Working on projects at a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Designing of the architecture for an on-premises or cloud-based, data warehouse, or data solution this could cover several technologies, countries and lines of business
- Defining data architecture components for information management solutions to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets across the enterprise
This role will work cross functionally with Research, Design and Development and IT. You will help to enable the design and build of repeatable analytics solutions, and to help drive innovation through proof of concepts and underlying capabilities.
- Data integration: e.g. SAP, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft
- Data repositories: e.g. Oracle, Teradata & Netezza
- Automotive industry experience
- 27 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
- On-site sports facility
- Subsidised Café & Restaurants (That have been known to have guest Michelin star chefs)
If interested and want to join a modern and forward thinking company then click the Apply button now.
Job Title: Data Architect
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 per annum