Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Are you a passionate data enthusiast?
I’m currently working with a Software Engineering company based in the North West that specialises in building Cloud Native Big Data Integration Software. They are now seeking a talented Data Integration Architect to join their team. As a company, my client has had year on year growth of approximately 100% and their products are massively successful all over the world.
Within the role you will
- define and manage the processes of providing as many high-quality, robust, well-documented data-connectors as possible across the whole of my client’s products.
- Be responsible for understanding what potential data connectors are on the market place, then prioritising which to integrate with first to help benefit the business & their Software as a Service (SaaS) Vendors.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge within
- Work with a dedicate APIs and Software Engineering team to oversee the development of these various connections as they support their clients in migrating from on-prem to the cloud.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with both data API’s & Connectors
- A Broad understanding of relational & non-relational Systems & Databases
- Migrating data from one system to another (Data warehousing, Migration or System Integration)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience of using AWS, Google or Microsoft Azure Cloud Platforms
- Exposure within a Software / Data environment
What benefits will you receive?
- Shares within a growing company
- Working from home flexibility up to 4 days a week if required / Flexibility on start & finish hours
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Real career progression opportunity for a massively expanding company
If you feel like this would be an opportunity that would excite you where you could bring something new to the table with your experiences. Please apply now for an informal chat below.
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 per annum