Data Analytics Manager
Would you like the opportunity to join a leading Global Consultancy?
Are you passionate about the use of Data Analytics in delivering value-added insight?
Data analytics is becoming a huge part of modern-day consulting, enhancing the client experience by generating advanced market insights from large data sets.
My client is a high profile, Professional Service organisation with a unique culture who is looking for analytically minded professionals to join a diverse and dynamic Data & Analytics team to be a part of developing analyses and uncovering the driving factors towards business success.
The team use a combination of Alteryx, Tableau and bespoke software to produce thorough and effective analyses for clients across virtually every industry imaginable.
Role responsibilities include:
- Uncover insights quickly and accurately by collecting, processing and analysing raw data obtained from a target to give transaction and strategic deliverables a boost
- Utilise a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Prioritise and effectively manage several deal deliverables across multiple deals
- Manage staff on your engagements to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and diligence providers to help ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Train staff on relevant engagement analyses and industry KPIs
- Develop operational protocol for offshore teams and work closely with research team to support analysis
- Utilise non-chargeable time to network, attend trainings, and develop and implement new analytical approaches (by industry where applicable)
- Experience within public accounting, advisory, financial audit, mergers & acquisitions, transaction services, strategy consulting OR equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (MBA from an accredited college/university preferred)
- Experience in project management including: planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong critical thinking skills, including analytical, investigative mind-set
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel skills, especially pivot tables, ideally shortcuts and macros
- Knowledge of database systems, research tools, and accounting analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to thoroughly yet concisely explain:
- Technical concepts and analytics-driven findings
- Business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to non-technical resources
- Desire to work in fast-paced, team-oriented, loosely-structured environment
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
Click the button below to apply!
Job Title: Data Analytics Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 per annum