Do you have experience in Data Science?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will see you working in a variety of environments with unique and challenging data sets?
A brand-new client is currently in the process of recruiting a Data Scientist. The client is a multinational data and software company that specialise in pairing the commercially available information with customers, via AI production.
The Data Scientist will be held accountable for:
- Working with clients to understand their data journey and provide unique insights through data science and Machine Learning techniques
- Leverage understanding of client data and commercial priorities to generate new features for AI production team, identifying and generate actionable insights for clients, and pitch new product opportunities.
- Engaging with stakeholders of all various levels of technical aptitude, you must be able to articulate your finding to the most technical through to the business minded individuals
As the Data Scientist you must have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in top-tier data related role.
- Experience in a Consulting position
- The ability to prioritize data requests for AI algorithms.
- Statistical understanding to set up measurements and ensure there is no inherent basis.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, R and Python.
- Understanding of client data infrastructure, including how the data is stored, and how the data the databases are interconnected.
- Experience in feature engineering and testing for AI models.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or you think you have what it takes then please do not hesitate to click the apply button!
Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: New York, NY America
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000 per year