KDR is working with a world-class organisation who are looking for a Data Analyst to specifically work with Tableau in this organisations Business Intelligence team. This team will play a vital role in supporting the engineering team and other Data Analysts working alongside you.
With a combination of hands on experience and training, this company can offer you the chance to develop your skills as a Data Analyst.
- You need to be enthusiastic, energetic and a good communicator
- You will be required as a Data Analyst, to have excellent business focus and develop great relationships with senior management as this will be a part of your role as a Data Analyst
- As well as this, you will be expected to create advanced, interactive Tableau visualisations and be responsible for delivery of insightful data and analysis
- Ability to analyse data with either Excel, Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview
- Ability to recognise a good visualisation / report
- Excellent communication skills
- Business facing skills
In return, you will receive:
- 27 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Sports centre
To apply for this role please click the button.