Data Analyst – Wilmslow
Data Analyst | Wilmslow | £30,000 -£35,000 per year
Calling all Data analyst who are ready for a new challenge. If you have experience in helping lead data driven decisions across a business and enjoy being a part of a creative dynamic team then keep reading!
This 6-month FTC role will be remote working for the time being, once offices reopen will require 1-2 days working from the office. You will be reporting to the IT lead working on a range of data and analytical tasks.
Our clients are a global leading business within their sector and are continuously looking for forward-thinking people to grow and advance with their business.
What you’ll do:
- Manipulate data using SQL
- Carrying out pro-active data quality checks and run regular reports, creating, and maintaining automated reports and providing investigative findings surrounding any anomalies.
- Senior stakeholder management
- 2 years of Data Analyst experience
- Intermediate/ Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, array functions, macros)
- Experience with SQL in extracting data from source systems
- Strong communication skills written and oral and the ability to present back to key stakeholders.
- Advanced IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- A positive pro-active attitude, and the ability to think outside the box in order to help the business achieve effective and efficient solutions.
- Requirement gathering skills to fully understand the needs of stakeholders.
What to expect in return:
- £30,000 – £35,000 as a base salary depending on experience
- You will WFH until office work is back to normal, with 2-3 days in the Wilmslow office