Data Analyst – Reporting, HR
Through the years, my client has helped develop and better the education sector in New York City – and they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their business and help be a part of their journey.
Are you a data analyst with experience working in reporting & HR? Read on!
My client is an innovative business who is looking to grow themselves by making more data driven decisions. As an organization, they listen and welcome innovation from their employees and work collaboratively to incorporate these ideas to the business in order to complete their mission. My client has a fantastic culture and offers flexible working hours for their employees.
- Passionate about HR
- 3 -5 years HR experience
- Worked with HCM, Business Processing & Reporting
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide high quality HR Data reports, analysis & insights
- Architecting, developing and automating data and analytics solutions
- Use data mining, model building and their techniques to develop insights
- Build data visualizations using Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Manipulate and analyse large sets of data
- Drive development o quantitative models necessary for evaluations ad implementation of new strategies with business partners
What you’ll need…
- 3 years’ experience in Data Analysis in a related field such as consulting, finance or operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics or computer science or any other related field
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience presenting to an audience
- Proficient In data visualisation roles such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- 401k match
Apply online today!
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: New York, NY America
Salary: $85,000 – $95,000 per year