Data Analyst – London
Data Analyst | London | £40,000 – £50,000 per year
Are you passionate about Customer Data? Are you an experienced analyst who can see the value in having good data quality standards? Do you want to use and utilise the latest technologies to enhance your career?
This is a hugely valuable role to this global organisation as Customer Data is at the heart of every decision they make and as Customer Data Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Data analysis for Data Quality, standardisation, modelling, profiling, metadata management and data dictionaries
- Investigating, identifying and resolving data issues within the business
- Integrating data to new platforms for test purposes
- Working with Scrum teams and championing Data Quality
- Analyse, segment, recommend and provide data for customer data programmes to ensure an accurate and relevant sample is available for each initiative. Conduct analysis of customer research data as required
- Root-cause analysis for DQ, suggest changes and solutions, resolve data integration project issues, MDM implementation to meet DQ goals
- Ability to showcase your experience working on complex data
- SQL skills to include data manipulation
- Data profiling tools – SAS Data Flux, SAP, Talend, Pandora, Trillium, Alteryx
- Customer data exposure with experience developing DQ & MDM solutions
- Comfortable working within a global business & managing stakeholders
This is an opportunity to work with a global organisation where growth and progression is offered in abundance.
- Bonus – typically paying between 8-15%
- Growth personally and technically
- Flexible working environment, you’re trusted to do your work
Apply online today!