Customer Data Analyst – SQL
You, the Customer Data Analyst will join a growing Strategy and Marketing Division. The focus of the role is to deliver insight and data analysis on the customer base to enable key stakeholders to make data driven decisions, aligned to business and strategic objectives.
This is a truly exciting time to join the Customer Insights team who have made significant progress this past year in putting Customer Data Analytics on the map within the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain the central customer database
- Analyse, segment, recommend and provide data for customer insight programmes to ensure an accurate and relevant sample is available for each initiative. Conduct analysis of customer research data as required.
- Present the analysis through a variety of communication methods in a clear and concise manner enabling the business to understand the findings and make data- driven decisions.
- Develop and implement propensity models [either internally or through a third party] in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Provide the appropriate quality assurance checks including suppressions on the required data to enable efficient and appropriate direct marketing activity, on time and to budget.
- Provide analysis to support the development and review of businesses customer segmentation approach using third party models and internal systems.
The skills you’ll need
- Intermediate – advanced level SQL skills
- Proven experience in a similar data analysis role, specifically focused on customer data.
- Experience providing customer insight
- Advanced skills and experience with software and analytical tools, e.g. Excel, SQL, R, Access, plus experience of using Power BI or similar data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Looker
- Experience of working with a 3rd party data partner
It would be great if you had
- Experience of developing customer segmentation and propensity modelling
- Experience in a marketing or strategic analyst role in a financial services organisation
Apply now to be considered.
Job Title: Customer Data Analyst (Contract)
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire UK
Salary: £400 – £450 per day