This is an awesome opportunity for you the Cloud Engineer - AWS, Data Science, Python to join a a fast paced and fast growing organisation who are redefining their industry.
You will be responsible for building their cloud infrastructure in Amazon Web Services (AWS), whilst working with the rest of the Data Science team to build real cutting edge products that will have an immediate effect on the business. You will design, build and maintain infrastructure on AWS, whilst migrating existing services from physical data centres to AWS Cloud.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in working in a fast paced and autonomous environment on cutting edge Greenfield projects.
Are you the right person?
- Are you comfortable jumping in at the deep end?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
- Do you have an insatiable appetite for learning new skills?
The skills you will need
- Ability to effectively construct SQL queries
- Experience designing and building infrastructure on Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Experience working on a variety of databases; Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL
It would be nice if you also
- High Level of comfort with Python
- Experience profiling and optimising SQL queries
This is a great opportunity for someone to have responsibility and autonomy for their entire AWS environment
KDR Recruitment is the home of the best Information Management jobs. With unrivalled understanding of the data industry, we specialise in finding great jobs for the most talented people who want to work with the country's leading users of data.