Certified Scrum Master – Contract
Do you want to be providing software configuration management support at the enterprise and/or project level throughout a software product’s life cycle?
Does developing, maintaining, and supporting tools and environments for product release fall in line with your skill set?
We’re currently looking for a Certified Scrum Master who can impact, liaise and manage complex projects as this is an integral part of the software development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing project managers with infrastructure needed to manage the software products, which include software identification, change control, status reporting and product verification.
- Managing documents that include the correlation between configuration documents, approved software versions, release procedures and the implementation.
- Making final decisions on operational matters and ensuring that the enterprise program is being correctly implemented.
What we need from you:
- To be a certified Scrum Master with project management experience with large web-based applications
- Strong skills in managing the scope of work, schedule and facilitate scrum ceremonies across multiple projects.
- Experience in generating and providing recommendations to agile transitions for various projects.
- Customer facing experience
- Knowledge of agile methods and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures in order to understand the team’s needs.
- Experience about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and user stories.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or you think you have what it takes, then please do not hesitate to click the apply button!
*Green Card or US Citizen Only*
Job Title: Certified Scrum Master
Location: Bethesda, Maryland (MD), America
Salary: $40 – $50 per hour