Would you like the opportunity to work with an International Cloud leader in the Telecommunications industry?
The marketing team is currently seeking a highly motivated and data-driven Marketing Analyst/Campaign Manager who will lead the design and implementation of sales campaigns to drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will develop and implement a customer success and growth strategy, in collaboration with sales and marketing management to:
- Increase portfolio adoption
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase ARPU (average revenue per user)
- Ensure feedback from campaigns is properly shared with product management
- Collaborate with product and sales management to understand revenue growth priorities and potential
- Gain insights on existing customer base through analysis and segmentation
- Work closely with account management to design customer retention activities that increase adoption and reduce churn
- Turn a wealth of data into simple, actionable insights for sales reps
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking on each campaign KPI
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in B2B tech with large customer bases
- Strong background in customer engagement and retention strategies
- Clearly demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive growth
- Experience with CRM and marketing platforms. (e.g. SalesForce, Marketo, DemandBase, Terminus)
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in marketing analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Heap Analytics, Kibana )
- Experience with statistical analysis and/or data mining tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Python, R) is a plus
To apply for this role click the button today!
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum