Do you want to join an organisation on the cusp of a massive transformation programme? My client is revamping their BI and Analytics function and you, as the Business Intelligence Manager, will play a key part in that transformation.
You will join a talented team that are invested into improving business insight and knowledge. You will be responsible for managing a team that is accountable for designing, developing and delivering BI products that can provide insight and visibility across this global organisation.
You will be leading a team of highly-skilled developers where you will interpret business requirements into technical and BI solutions.
In return you will receive a comprehensive and competitive salary along with excellent benefit such as 15% bonus, car allowance (£6K), double match pension, health benefits and more.
You main accountabilities:
- Own and be accountable for the delivery of high quality BI projects
- Drive collaboration between BI, IT and the Business
- Train and lead a team of developer to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge are maximised
- Drive BI throughout the business, this includes being technology agnostic and be able advise on the pros and cons of the use and implementation of BI products.
You must have:
- Strong leadership skills, previously managing and leading a BI team/function
- Advanced stakeholder engagement knowledge, be able to communicate both non-technical and technical specification/requirements
- Previous experience of proving return on investment (ROI)
- Experience designing, developing and delivering BI projects
While this role requires you to be technology agnostic any experience working with the below would be advantageous:
- SAP, BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects
- Qlikview or Tableau
If this sounds like you and you want to learn more, click apply now for an informal discussion.