Business Intelligence Analyst – CRM, MI
Why are we hiring?
The CRM work stream is a new venture and we’re looking to expand the existing analyst capability to understand, model and visualise extensive data sets so to underpin CRM business strategies and performance.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll provide deep-dive data analysis, insight and visualisations using best in class technologies in order to surface key business MI as part of business wide and strategic CRM programme.
- Analyse data, segment recommending KPI’s, insights, metrics and effective dimensions.
- Evaluate established KPI effectiveness in order to drive on-going improvement and to shape future strategies, plans and priorities
- Deliver clear and meaningful evaluation on the performance of programme KPI’s and operational metrics enabling key stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Present the analysis through a variety of communication methods in a clear and concise manner
Where you’ll work
We operate within the financial services sector and have been operating for more than 100 years, with more than 300 offices across the UK.
A mutual business, which sets us apart from then rest. We’re committed to supporting communities and helping protect the environment around us, through running events and initiatives.
You will get the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, working in an environment that supports continuous learning and doesn’t restrict on tool and tech.
It would be great if you had
- Experience of analysing CRM systems specifically MS Dynamics or Salesforce.
- Proven experience in a similar CRM/data analysis/business intelligence reporting role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative style to be able to work effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to clearly convey analytical findings to non-technical and business users to create data stories.
- Experience of being a user in software analytical and reporting tools, such as Excel (macros and pivot table level); SQL; Power BI or any data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Yellowfin.
- Previous experience of undertaking data profiling exercises to identify data opportunities and risks informing downstream data strategies.
Initial Fixed term contract until the end of 2019, with the view of being taken on permanent.
This is an urgent hire with expectation of someone starting before the end of June 2019.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Warwick, West Midlands UK
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum