Business Data Analyst – Data Warehousing, Data Modelling
Do you want to work for one of the most recognised companies in their field? Do you want to leave Microsoft behind and get your hands dirty with Google Cloud? And have you worked on Data Warehousing projects specifically?
Working as a Business Data Analyst, you will be working in a relatively small team within a world-class R&D facility where you will be working alongside a department that is solely responsible for the design and development of data models to support production reliability. The variety of data you will handle is interesting to say the least…
Your role will be imperative to delivering exciting analysis & present your findings and recommendations to different stakeholders across the globe.
Who you are?
- You will have ideally worked in a Business Intelligence/Analyst focused role, working on Data Warehousing projects
- Data Quality knowledge is a MUST! You will have dealt with Data Quality issues on a regular basis.
- Although this role will move away from SQL – this skill is a must-have for both data manipulation and querying.
- If you have worked with Data Visualisation tools, this would be highly desirable – Tableau, Looker, Qlik etc…
- You can take on responsibility of dealing with stakeholders & gather knowledge from around the business
What’s in it for you?
- You will eventually gain the knowledge specifically around Google and move away from SQL completely over the next 24 months, giving you a major advantage over any other Analyst in the market.
- If you are starting out in your career, that is ok – my client can show you the ropes when it comes to innovative technologies, with plenty of support & training on hand!
- You will get to work with some of the most intelligent professionals in BI & Analytics – which could take you any direction in the business.
Not only will you be passionate about Data & Analytics, you can work in collaboration with Data Scientists, Data Viz experts & Senior Managers; and you will make it your business to improve what their customers think about their products: you will also receive a super generous package!
- Up to £50,000 as a basic salary depending on experience (we are open to different levels of seniority for this role)
- Bonus scheme
- A VERY generous holiday allowance compared to other business’s around the South West
- If you’re a gym-goer – you will have access to an on-site state of the art facility
- If you’re sick of paying for the car park… well this one’s free!
Get in touch today to discuss the role further, we can talk a lot more in depth about what this role involves on a daily basis!
Job Title: Business Data Analyst
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum