Business Analyst – ERP
Business Analyst – ERP (Mendix, Salesforce, AWS)
£30,000-45,000 plus benefits – Central London
Choosing the best e-commerce platform is vital to cultivating loyal and long-lasting customers. The average repeat customer spends 67% more in their second to third year shopping with a business than in their first six months!
What if I told you I am working with an international, retail organisation entering the most ambitious development phase in the company’s history as it integrates its ERP system with a world-class, cloud web platform.
A platform that will help break down the current application style into new microservices architecture for optimised performance and scalability in the future, seamlessly managing customer engagement.
What’s on offer?
- A multifunctional role between the business and technical teams.
- Personal recognition within an organisation that invests in its employees, providing endless professional development opportunities and annual pay rises.
- Exposure to and training on a range of technologies used in the business including Mendix, Salesforce, AWS and Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence).
What you will be doing:
- Helping in the delivery of the roadmap items to support the platform transition, sitting within an agile and collaborative team.
- Identifying existing flaws and limitations in the ERP & backend systems.
- Assisting the Product Manager in designing and planning improvements of existing features as well as identifying new feature opportunities.
- Collaborating with management and users to gather and document requirements for enhanced functionality and assist in creating high-quality user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Write clear and concise bug descriptions and replication steps for system issues that the development team can investigate.
- Assist Product Manager in presenting and demoing new features to stakeholders and end-users
- Have at least two years’ prior experience in a Business Analyst role or similar
- Possess a good analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Be a confident self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and take responsibility for getting things done with and without supervision
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with stakeholders, developers and end users effectively
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics recruiters, so if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now that’s fine, you can send us what you have via or call me on 01565 651 429. Or find me on LinkedIn, always happy to connect.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum