BI Data Insight Analyst
I’m currently working with a Software Engineering company based in the North West that specialises in building Cloud Native Big Data Integration Software. They are seeking a talented Data Insight Analyst to join the team. As a company, my client has had year on year growth of approximately 100% and their products are massively successful all over the world.
Within the Role:
- You will design & deliver data visualisations using Tableau
- Apply and develop specialist knowledge of appropriate software and technologies and data analysis techniques
- Work with the Commercial Controller, Data Architect and wider business to provide analytical and data services to enhance business performance
- Maintain an up-to-date familiarisation with the companies ETL products
What skills do you need?
My client lives and reflect on their own personal values which revolve around confidence, integrity, being customer obsessed, Innovation & caring about their people/communities. On a more Technical side you will need:
- Experience with building platforms via BI tools such as Jasper soft, Software, Tableau, Cognos, Qlik, PowerBI
- Experience with ETL and or data warehousing is desirable
- Experience with SQL and Python/R
- Able to design data visualisations to communicate analysis to non-data people in a simple and effective manner
- Ability to communicate the modifications require in a concise manner
What benefits will you receive?
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Shares in a massively growing & successful company
- Flexibility on both starting hours between 7am and 10am & working from home up 2 days a week.
- Massive career progression opportunity including building up your own team
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in understanding further let me know the best time for us to chat for 5-10 minutes on the phone or apply online today!
Job Title: BI Data Insight Analyst
Location: Altrincham, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 per annum