How would you like the freedom to be creative in suggesting new solutions?
Do you want to work for a global brand who are known across the globe?
Then this is the right opportunity for you!
This is what you will be doing:
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops to ensure that all stakeholders needs are captured and recorded
- Collect analyse and document business, functional and data requirements from stakeholders.
- Writing Functional & Technical specifications
- Bridge the gap between the customer and delivery teams throughout the entire project life cycle
About the environment:
Opportunities to progress will arise quickly. This organisation has a presence in over 12 countries, with over 1,000 offices across the globe. You will be working in flexible, fast paced and ever changing environment so opportunities to learn new skills and technologies will come thick and fast.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within a Business Intelligence (BI) environment
- Working knowledge and experience of Oracle technologies - OBIEE, ODI, OWB, Oracle DBMS
- Previous experience of Process Mapping - 'As is' & 'To Be' processes
- Stakeholder Management experience
This is a really important hire for the business so will certainly move quick with applications.
Apply now to find out more!
KDR Recruitment is the home of the UK's best Information Management jobs. With unrivalled understanding of the data industry, we specialise in finding great jobs for the most talented people who want to work with the country's leading users of data.