This is a great opportunity within a major blue-chip financial business who continue to grow and develop.
You will be involved with a project that will continue to grow which will open future career opportunities.
You will be an integral member of the team to develop the project.
The business is working within agile methodology and continue to grow in this area.
The Main Duties:
- Provide Business Intelligence business analysis expertise across all projects
- Taking responsibility for translating business requirements into tangible BI deliverables
- Support and manage the development, implementation and user adoption of reporting solutions
- A Business Intelligence background within a financial / General Insurance setting
- Experience of BI requirements specifications
- An appreciation of Data Management disciplines
- Support & validate deliverables from Testing and Architecture teams
- Ability to modulate communication accordingly with Business stakeholders and the technical teams
- Ability to act as a business advocate with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to question the status quo and resolve areas of disagreements
- Experience of Azure (preferred) or other cloud based infrastructures
- Familiarity with SQL scripting
- An understanding of Dimensional Data modelling
- Appreciation of the GDPR principles
If you would like more information please contact Sarah Farrugia 01565 745 895 or apply online today!