BI Analyst – Power BI, SQL
Our client in Crawley are a world-wide leader within their niche, currently at a very exciting stage of their Business Intelligence journey. They’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic BI Analyst to join their growing team of BI professionals in a custom built, state-of-the art office environment in beautiful surroundings.
This is a rare opportunity for either:
- An inquisitive graduate with a strong Statistics or Mathematical background to join a well-established and fast-growing organisation to be trained and developed internally.
- A BI professional with around 2 years’ experience with PowerBI skills, (QlikView/Tableau is completely acceptable, although PowerBI is preferred) and SQL for extracting data from their internal database.
What you’ll do:
- Use PowerBI to create dashboards for internal users
- Be involved with the ETL process with tools such as SSIS
- Work with internal and external data, conducting analysis and creating reports and dashboards for stakeholders to understand performance, highlight trends and answer business critical questions
- BAU reporting and ad hoc project support
- Experience of working in a similar analytical role; creating and maintaining PowerBI dashboards or Excel databases/spreadsheets and commanding MI from various internal systems.
- The ability to automate current processes is vital, as well as having the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders provide MI/Data on request.
- Experience of manipulating data with SQL would be a distinct advantage
- Interpreting data into reports
What to expect in return:
Our client rewards their employees with a package that looks after everything that’s important to you. This includes flexible working hours, on-site gym and subsidised canteen plus many more. Please click apply to be considered, and we’ll be sure to come back to you.