I’m currently working with an international e-commerce organisation who are looking for an API Developer to join their head office in Central London to lead the development of their new next-generation web platform.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious and market leading organisation at a time of expansion which offers a competitive salary, benefits and career progression.
- Design and build APIs that allow frictionless communication across our systems
- Develop fully functional microservices, writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work closely with DevOps to build the best architecture for the different services
- Implement top-notch technology to ensure high level security
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our APIs and services
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Apply and evangelize for good software development practices
Skills and experience:
- Proven working experience in NodeJS and Java
- Proficient understanding of Swagger
- Understanding of AWS services:
- Api Gateway
- Knowledge of OAuth2 and when it has to be applied
- Good understanding of agile software development methodologies, such as SCRUM
- A solid understanding of how web services work including security and best development practices.
To apply for this role please click the button!
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum