Analytics Manager – Global Brands
Would you like to be at the forefront of how brands across the global unlock the value of their data? How about having huge data sets whilst working within a dynamic and fast-moving business? Would shaping the full advanced analytics roadmap be of interest?
This role offers the Analytics Manager all the benefits of engaging with global consumer brands data, with the added benefit of being part of the data centric subsidiary focusing on growth. You will be tasked with tapping into the consumer and customer behaviour market understanding the latest trends and providing insight for this growth hacking business.
As Analytics Manager you will be supported in developing you advanced analytics focusing on customer behaviour & insight with data integration specialists, insight analysts and data scientists.
Analytics Manager Responsibilities;
- Define the data roadmap for long term advanced analytical needs
- Lead the transformation towards a data driven organisation, descriptive, predictive and insightful analytical solutions
- Develop relationships with international business stakeholders gathering requirements and business needs
- Manage the design, development and delivery of the data infrastructure, quality and governance to drive analytical processes
- Management of a multi-functional data team to apply machine learning, AI, statistical, predictive and quantitative analysis to provide business insight and solutions
What we need from you;
- Self-starters! This is a big opportunity and we need a big personality with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders but then get stuck in with the team to develop analytical solutions
- Ability to dialog technical situations to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of rational and multidimensional databases
- Ability to lead quantitative analytical teams to include machine learning & data science
- eCommerce, FMCG, multi-brand customer insight sector background is highly favourable
- Good understanding of data visualisation – PowerBI, Tableau or Qlikview
- £53-£60,000 base – £6600k cash allowance and 30% bonus
- 25 days plus bank holidays
Contact us today to discuss this role in more detail and we will be happy to discuss the business and role in more detail.
Job Title: Analytics Manager – Global Brands
Location: London, UK
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 per annum