Data Analyst | UK | £65,000
Data Consultant | London/Bristol/Birmingham/Manchester | Hybrid | £40,000 – £65,000
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career as a Data Engineer working for a world-leading design, engineering, and project management consultancy, delivering on some of the world’s most complex projects and who are dedicated to continuous development – please read this advert.
This is the role for you if you are passionate about using data to solve real-world problems, seeing the direct results of your work, and utilising your expertise to support clients on multiple projects in the Aerospace, Defence & Infrastructure Sectors.
What’s on offer:
- Join a Data Consulting practice who have more than 100+ Data professionals and are looking to significantly grow this over the coming years
- A company that has one of the best staff retention rates in the world
- Opportunity to work technology agnostic – utilising modern cloud and big data technology
- Be a part of a recognised organisation, ranked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 companies, and rated by the Financial Times as the UK’s leading management consultancies
- An opportunity to work in a fun, flexible, and collaborative working environment
- Work with a business who are dedicated to the growth and development of their staff, through extensive budget availability for upskilling and training
- A company which has clear career progression plans to help you get to where you want to be.
Help high profile businesses within the Defence, Security, Aerospace, and Infrastructure Industries to understand and improve their business performance using data-driven approaches.
You will be a part of a growing, multidisciplinary team who is well-established in the space of data consulting services
- Work with clients to integrate Data & Analytics best practices into their processes and decision-making
- Handle, merge, and clean multi-source data so they can be further analysed, utilising modern data technology including but not limited to SQL, Python, Azure, AWS, Big Data technology
- Effectively apply a variety of data visualisation techniques to bring to life business problems, using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker and many more
The experience you’ll need
- Experience with working in a project environment, including requirements gathering with business users and different cycles of testing, e.g., system testing, unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with data transformation and modelling tools e.g., Python, SQL, NoSQL, Azure Data Factory, Power Query
- Experience in using data visualisation tools, preferably using Microsoft Power BI (alternatively- Tableau, Qlik, Looker)
If you would like to find out more then click apply now.
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Ben on LinkedIn
As an employer and service provider, we are committed to Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Please feel comfortable letting us know if you have a difference or disability that would require us or our clients to make any helpful adjustments for you.