Data Governance Manager London | £75,000
Data Governance Manager | London, Homeworking | £60,000 – £75,000 + 15% bonus
Where you’ll work
A fast-growing pharmaceutical business that focuses on providing ethical access to medicines all over the world. They’ve grown from nothing to 1,200+ people in the last 10 years and don’t plan on slowing down any time soon.
A brand-new data function will be around 6-7 before the end of the year, with major growth plans going into 2022!
Central London office along with having the ability to work from home as much as you need.
You will join a brand-new data function which is at the beginning of its Journey, taking on a leadership role in helping manage and drive greater value data
- Building and maintaining a data glossary, classification, and data quality standards of data elements across your specific data domain.
- Taking a lead role Assisting in building a new MDM platform and managing the data within it.
- Communicating findings with C suite stakeholders. Ensure stakeholders adhere to relevant data policies, standards, and guidelines
- Identifying and leading certain small projects associated with the Data Governance team.
- Developing ways to improve quality, or support new validation controls within global applications
- Maintaining metadata information according to stakeholder’s input and Data Owner approval
The experience you’ll need
- At least 4-5 years experience working in a Data Management role
- Hands-on experience using Data Governance & MDM tools I.e. Collibra, Ataccama, Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Experience designing and Implementing an MDM strategy and solution
- Understanding of Data Management concepts, specifically, Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, and Data Quality
- Experience using SQL
- Data Analysis skills
It would be great if you had
- Team Management experience
- Experience building Conceptual and Logical Data Models
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or data analytics
If you think you have what it takes then please click apply now!
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Ben on LinkedIn
As an employer and service provider, we are committed to Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Please feel comfortable letting us know if you have a difference or disability that would require us or our clients to make any helpful adjustments for you.