Data Architect/Solutions Architect | UK, Remote | Up to £135,000 + Bonus
Data Architect/Solutions Architect | Fully remote role based in the UK | £80,000 – £135,000 + bonus
- Is Solution and Data Architecture your passion?
- Do you want to be a part of a dedicated data/analytics and architecture function within a consultancy working on a range of innovation transformation projects?
- Areas include Data Architecture, Solution Architecture and design, data engineering, data science and AI.
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work on a variety of high-profile and cutting-edge projects such as one looking at the implementation of a ‘smart cities’ framework aimed at reducing carbon emissions and improving quality of life on Britain’s streets. Another project involved using ML techniques to underpin a new data solution for the DVSA.
- The chance to work end to end on these data solutions in an autonomous way by building the best solutions for clients using a range of software/tools.
What you’ll need for this Data Architect/Solutions Architect role:
- Knowledge of modern cloud data solutions and data platforms (E.g. CGP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience of Data modelling and Data Management for solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of modern data practices and cloud solutions.
We’re shortlisting people for this Data Architect/Solutions Architect position now, so to be considered hit apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss your CV & experience in more detail.
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Olly on LinkedIn
As an employer and service provider, we are committed to Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Please feel comfortable to let us know if you have a difference or disability that would require us or our clients to make any helpful adjustments for you.