1st Line Support Engineer – London
1st Line Support Engineer | London | £20,000 – £22,000 per year
My Client is a high-profile ecommerce organisation who is currently seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to provide technical support to all users across the business and resolve software and hardware issues.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be working in a team-based environment on the Service Desk, providing first line support to users across all offices.
- Regular performance reviews and promotion opportunities
- Remote working with the chance to come to the office as often as desired.
Responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Interpret customer requirements and provide advice and support on potential solutions to resolve I.T related issues as they arise.
- Providing 1st line support for the migration of a brand-new server.
- Assist with new incidents and requests
Requirements of the 1st Line Support Engineer:
- 1 year of experience working in a helpdesk/IT support role
- Active Directory & Office 365 support experience
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Apply online today!