1st Line Support Analyst
Our client has a great opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join a very busy Service Desk where you’ll have the opportunity to not only help your colleagues to solve their technical problems, but also help with new project roll-outs and really network around the business.
Apply for this role, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop in a fast-paced environment – and by fast-paced, we mean a business who’ve gone from 50 employees to over 500 in the last 5 years alone. You’ll also be using state-of-the-art technology, such as Azure and AWS – oh, and there’s no on-call.
Who are you?
- Someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You’re confident interacting with colleagues at all levels and proud to be knows as approachable!
- You’ll have a keen interest in IT with experience of implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows 10
- You’ll need experience of supporting and administering Office 365 environments
- Pressure doesn’t phase you. You’ll like the pace of working in a high-pressured environment.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A problem-solver. You love a good problem and have a logical approach to finding the root cause.
- We’ll need you to be self-motivated and be able to work on their own initiative
A typical day:
- You’ll carry out installations, configurations and support end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software products
- Maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting to determine source of computer problems, conducting updates of the network asset management register to ensure records are kept up to date.
- You may be asked to get involved in process reviews, projects and other IT work to ensure that the department’s objectives are delivered in a timely manner and within budget
- Experience of SCCM and packaging software
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and GPO.
Please note: You’ll need to have your own vehicle to get to our clients location, as they’re not based centrally.
There’s no on-call required for this role, although there is the opportunity to work over-time in a beautiful state-of-the-art office in stunning rural surroundings. You’ll receive 23 days holiday as standard, plus bank holidays and the option to buy an additional 5 per year. Expect a good pension, medical and childcare vouchers to look after the things that are most important to you.
Apply online today!
Job Title: 1st Line Support Analyst
Location: Crawley, West Sussex UK
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 per annum