SQL Developer – London
SQL Developer | London | £50,000 £60,000 per year
Do you want to showcase your skills and passion for data alongside working for the world’s leading independent commercial property research company?
A close-knit, well-established, relaxed, and collaborative business in the real estate sector.
I am excited to announce I am looking for a passionate SQL Developer to join and be a part of a team to provide consistent and quality city-level property data, market-leading forecasts, and objective analysis with exceptional ongoing support.
Training and self-development are encouraged, and you will be supported every step of the way, physically and financially!
What we need from you?
- 3-5 years SQL experience
- 1-2 years. NET experience
- To be able to provide a first-class service
- Waterfall & agile experience
What will you be doing?
- Designing and developing SQL server solutions consisting of databases.
- Supporting end-users with day-to-day queries and enhancing solutions already developed.
- Performance tuning existing queries and solutions that may be degrading in performance.
- Building bespoke applications to assist the business teams in making their processes streamlined and more efficient.
- Building web-based applications and web services.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent base salary of £50,000-£60,000 and discretionary bonuses paid on performance!
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days and shut down over the Christmas period.
- A progressive approach to flexible working and remote working/ Office based.
- Life insurance and income protection cover for all employees.
- Work in a relaxed and laid-back environment where you can really showcase all your skills and technologies.
- Learn and develop your career and skills within the company as they will assist you financially in any self-progression and training programmes.
How to get in touch if this is for you?
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Bryan on LinkedIn