Digital Analyst – Manchester
Digital Analyst | Manchester | £40,000 – £45,000 per year
If you’re looking for a Web/Digital Analyst role and want to work in a team where they’re at full capacity and continuing to grow throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, I’d urge you to read on.
This is the one for you if you love all things Digital and have developed digital tracking capabilities in your current/previous roles. Web/online engagement should be your passion, owning this across multiple customer platforms – this is increasingly important as this business is selling 100% of their products online/digitally, so your knowledge is critical to their success which means you’ll be massively valued from day one!
What’s on offer:
- An opportunity to work for a business that invests massively in their people, you’ll report into a manager who has progressed since joining and is now leading this Digital team of 5 Analysts, with this being the 6th hire.
- You’ll have access to some of the best Data and Digital tools on the market whilst also having the chance to work with different departments on their projects.
- You’ll be part of a wider Data community of over 48 Data folks! Collaboration is normal here, & you’ll be on weekly sand-ups with another sister company that have another 6 Digital specialists for you to learn/work alongside.
What you’ll need:
- Significant A/B testing experience; you’ll help with new product feature releases, analysing performance to inform ongoing product design – giving hypothesis-driven analysis from various sources of data, you’ll want to identify opportunities to improve their product offering.
- A strong understanding and working/commercial experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics: you’ll use these across multiple digital channels, e.g. implementation, tag management, tracking, data layer management.
- Customer segmentation experience; you’ll work with data to give an in-depth insight of user’s behaviour
- Strong communication skills – you’ll spend around 30% of your time dealing with stakeholders
- You’ll be working closely with different product teams to enhance customer journeys across various online products.
- If you have experience with SQL or other programming languages such as Python, to extract data would be great, but not essential.
What should you expect in return?
Expect to work in a collaborative environment, working with people who strive to make this business better. As well as this, you can expect a generous salary of up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go through your experience and discuss the opportunity & client in more detail with you.
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Oscar on LinkedIn