4 Hiring trends Affecting the Data Industry Right Now
September 20th, 2021
Power BI Developer | London | up to £35,000 per year
Would you like to work for an organisation that places people at the centre of everything they do?
An ‘Investors in People’ Gold Standard Company who have created a unique culture that encourages diversity and innovation to help individuals thrive?
The need to employ a Power BI Developer has arisen, in the wake of very ambitious growth plans, to join an established team of data specialists to help draw value-added, business insights which will be pivotal in the overall company performance.
What’s on offer:
· The chance to work alongside a dynamic team where you’ll play a key role in delivering the company’s brand-new data strategy.
· Being part of a value-centred organisation with an agile and fast-paced culture.
· Reporting directly into senior management, you’ll be given autonomy over your work within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll be doing:
· Designing & producing Star Schemas in Power BI.
· Ingesting data from a variety of sources including SQL Servers & Excel spreadsheets
· Writing DAX, aggregating data & presenting large scale data sets logically.
· Publishing reports via the Power BI service and managing usage, data refreshes and security access.
What you’ll need:
· At least 2 years experience with Power BI.
· Advanced Excel skills and experience using SQL.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you could see yourself making the most of, do not hesitate to apply, and let speak further about the role, the team and the company it sits within.