4 Hiring trends Affecting the Data Industry Right Now
September 20th, 2021
Data Governance Manager | London | Up to £55,000 per year
Would you like to work for an organisation that places people at the centre of everything they do?
An ‘Investors in People’ Gold Standard Company who have created a unique culture that encourages diversity and innovation to help individuals thrive?
Following very ambitious growth plans, the need to employ a Data Governance Manager has arisen to join an established team of data specialists to help implement a thorough and practical Data Governance framework to improve quality, master data management & business processes.
What’s on offer:
· The chance to lead a dedicated team where you’ll play a key role in delivering the company’s data strategy.
· Being part of a value-centred company with an agile and fast-paced culture.
· Reporting directly into senior management, you’ll be given autonomy over your work within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll be doing:
· Leading, mentoring & developing a small team of data professionals.
· Creating data privacy & quality policies for the entire business which will involve close collaboration with individual business units.
· Improving data quality by engaging with business stakeholders and implementing appropriate regimes to maintain standards.
· Creating & developing data quality metrics for continual improvement programmes.
What you’ll need:
· Demonstrable experience implementing data governance frameworks.
· Experience leading/managing teams.
· Passionate about data and quality standards.
We’re shortlisting people for this Data Governance Manager position now, so to be considered hit apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss your CV & experience in more detail.