4 Hiring trends Affecting the Data Industry Right Now
September 20th, 2021
Salesforce Manager | Manchester | £45,000-£60,000 per year
One of our Manchester-based finance clients is looking for a Salesforce Manager (and Guru) with both a strong technical skillset, as well as a wide range of stakeholder engagement experience to work in their fast-paced, tech team – you will be the companies go to Salesforce subject matter expert with total free reign of the companies CRM processes!
The role is not only offering the opportunity to work in a company & team that has huge plans to focus on their (continued) company growth, but it is also bragging and incredibly fast-paced, forward-thinking, driven (and social!) company culture.
Our client is looking for someone with:
· Expertise, and advanced knowledge of Salesforce and everything it offers.
· Be able to take total and complete ownership of the Salesforce platform, with a focus on maintenance and improvement of processes.
· Salesforce certifications would certainly be good (but not 100% necessary!)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· A drive to improve themselves professionally in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
· Flexible working.
· Work from home opportunities at the discretion of you & your line manager!
· The opportunity to make this role and function your own
· Work social incentives – company-wide.
· The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s most successful brands.
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you would like to know about, do not hesitate to hit apply so we can arrange a time to discuss the role, the team and the company itself further.