Data Quality Analyst – Coventry
Data Quality Consultant | Coventry | £45,000 – £50,000 + excellent benefits package % bonus
Do you have a passion for improving Data Quality?
Do you enjoy working with people to solve complex data quality processes?
Are you a confident communicator, who excels in stakeholder engagement?
If yes to the above, then this could be the perfect job for you!
- Deliver actionable data quality outcomes through elicitation and then technical translation of business requirements.
- Plan and implement data acquisition strategies across multiple systems; then using available technical tools and analytical techniques deliver actionable insight into data quality issues
- Provide data quality analytical consultancy to IT and Business Teams, including Data Steering Groups (DSGs) and senior management including directors
- Deliver, Influence and support ongoing DQ assessment.
Where you’ll work
A growing data management team with 17 people altogether and 5 people in the Data Quality department.
A company that has been around for more than 100 years and is recognised as one of the best employers in the Midlands area.
A flexible working environment with an opportunity to work 50% of your time from home when we start returning to normality
The skills & experience you’ll ideally need
- Proven experience of data-profiling and, ideally, Data Quality analysis across the full lifecycle
- Demonstrable ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical deliverables
- Experience or understanding SQL, or other structured programming languages knowledge
- Proven knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance practices.
- Data Quality tooling experience – Trillium, Informatica IDQ, Experian Pandora, Talend data quality etc.
If you think you have what it takes for this Data Quality Analyst role then click apply now!
For more roles like this click here.
Connect with Ben on LinkedIn